How To Prevent Bearing Rust
Anti-rust management between processes
During the process of processing, the metal often contacts with dust, moisture, acid mist and other atmospheric environments, and corrosion will occur. However, the residual salt is not cleaned after heat treatment. The neutralization of pickling and acid printing liquid is not complete. The demagnetization is not clean. Chip dust, hand sweat, etc. are very likely to cause bearing corrosion. Therefore, to ensure that the workpiece will not cause losses during the processing, effective rust prevention measures must be taken for the bearing parts that stay in the process.
1. Establish anti-rust storehouse, adopt mechanical spraying method, spray 2-3 times per shift, 10-15 minutes each time, and concentrate anti-rust treatment on bearing parts.
2. Regularly clean various anti-rust equipment, strictly prepare anti-rust liquid, cleaning liquid, and cooling water according to the process, regularly test, adjust, and replace on schedule.
3. Bearing parts that must be inspected and ground must be demagnetized and cleaned with cleaning fluid before entering the warehouse to prevent rust.
4. After pickling the bearing parts, they must be cleaned, neutralized, and then treated with anti-rust water.
5. It is forbidden to wash hands and wash cloths with cooling water, cleaning fluid, etc., to ensure the cleanliness and performance of the use fluid and extend the life of the use fluid.
6. Do a good job in civilized production, ensure environmental hygiene, and eliminate hidden dangers of corrosion.
Antirust management of finished bearings
Finished bearings are sealed and packaged after being coated with anti-rust oil, which can avoid the influence of atmospheric environment during storage and transportation, which can cause rust and mildew stains and affect the performance.
1. The finished bearings are washed twice by kerosene mechanical spraying, mechanical spraying anti-rust and lubricating dual-use oil, and polyethylene sealed packaging.
2. Before the kerosene spraying and anti-rust lubricating dual-use oil spraying, use a filter element that meets the process requirements to filter to ensure the cleanliness of the finished bearing. The oil tank and the machine tool are thoroughly cleaned once a month.
3. When inspectors and assembly personnel touch the finished parts and bearings, liquid gloves should be applied to avoid rust caused by hand sweats.
4. Handle and store the finished bearing during storage to avoid damage to the packaging.
5. The assembly room and finished bearing storage room should be dry, clean and free of pollution sources.
Method for applying anti-rust oil
1. Immersion method: Some small items are immersed in anti-rust grease, so that a layer of anti-rust grease is adhered to the surface. The thickness of the oil film can be achieved by controlling the temperature or viscosity of the anti-rust grease.
2. The brushing method is used for outdoor construction equipment or products with special shapes that are not suitable for immersion or spraying. When brushing, it is necessary to pay attention not to build up, but also to prevent missing coating.
3. Spraying method Some large rust-proof materials cannot be oiled by immersion method. Generally, filtered compressed air with a pressure of about 0.7Mpa is used for spraying in a clean air place. The spray method is suitable for solvent-diluted anti-rust oil or thin-layer anti-rust oil, but must adopt perfect fire prevention and labor protection measures.
What are the main factors affecting metal corrosion
Metal corrosion is caused by various internal and external factors, which can be summarized as follows:
1. The chemical composition and structure of the metal material itself;
2. Metal surface finish;
3. The composition and pH value of the solution in contact with the metal surface;
4. Ambient temperature and humidity;
5. Various environmental media in contact with the metal surface.