Eleven Common Forms Of Damage To Bearings
High-quality bearings can be used for a long time under the correct use. If damage occurs prematurely, it may be caused by incorrect selection, improper use or poor lubrication. Therefore, when installing bearings, we need to record the type of machine, the installation location, the conditions of use and the surrounding fit. Summarize the type of bearing damage through research and the environment in which the problem occurs to avoid the recurrence of similar situations.
According to the main characteristics of bearing damage, eleven types of bearing damage are summarized:
1. Peeling, phenomenon: the running surface is peeled, and it is obviously convex and concave after peeling
Second, burns, phenomenon: bearing heat discoloration, and burns can not rotate
3. Crack defects, phenomenon: partial notch and crack
Fourth, the cage is broken, the phenomenon: the rivet is loose or broken, the cage is broken
Fifth, scratches, scratches, phenomenon: rough surface, accompanied by small deposits; scratches on the rim of the ferrule and the end surface of the roller are called stuck
Sixth, rust corrosion, phenomenon: partial or complete rust on the surface, rust in the form of rolling tooth pitch
7. Abrasion, phenomenon: red rust-colored wear particles on the mating surface
Eight, wear, phenomenon: surface wear, causing dimensional changes, mostly accompanied by wear and tear
Nine, electric corrosion, phenomenon: the rolling surface has flame-shaped mouth pits, and further development is wave-shaped
10. Indentation scratches, phenomenon: surface pits and installation scratches caused by stuck solid objects or impact
11. Creep, phenomenon: the inner diameter surface or outer diameter slips, causing the mirror surface or discoloration, sometimes stuck
The above is a common form of bearing damage.